This website is presented on behalf of the OpenCulturas Association (which is currently being founded).
For the time being, as a technical service provider also responsible in the sense of the EU-DSGVO and other provisions with data protection character:
GzEvD — Gesellschaft zur Entwicklung von Dingen mbH ("Company for the Development of Things")
Geschäftsbereich CoWAIN — Company Without an Interesting Name
Osloer Straße 17
Tel: +49 30 28040 - 0
CEO: Stephan Luckow
Data privacy officer: Manfred Wöller, firstname.lastname@example.org
A use of this website, is consistently possible without any indication of personal data. We refrain as far as possible from integrating services from third parties and ensure that the data remains on our servers.
- Only the "session ID" of a cookie that is technically necessary for calling up the pages is stored on the server; this is not personal data.
- The use of the "share" function for social media platforms is confirmed by you on a case-by-case basis.
- Google Analytics is not used.
You can opt in or out of cookie consent at any time using the link Privacy settings.
It is technically possible to embed external videos, e.g. from Youtube, in galleries. As a purely precautionary measure, we address this issue as part of the cookie consent. Feel free to reject this item across the board if you feel more comfortable with it. It is still possible to grant permission for individual videos on a case-by-case basis.
However, for virtually all Internet pages that are located on the server of a provider, general data and information of the visitors are collected and stored on the server in so-called log files:
- the type and version of browser used
- the operating system used by the site visitor's device
- the website from which an accessing system arrives at our website (so-called referrer)
- the sub-websites which are accessed by the site visitor on our website
- the date and time of access to the website
- an Internet protocol address (IP address)
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- the amount of data sent in bytes
We cannot deactivate the collection of this information. When accessing this general data and information, however, we cannot draw any conclusions about the person using it. They are only evaluated statistically and the log files are not stored locally by us. This information is only needed to deliver the content of our web pages correctly and so that the provider can provide law enforcement authorities with the necessary information in the event of a cyber attack. After seven days, this data is automatically deleted from page visitors.